Our trip to Peru
– Meeting with the Self
How many times have you dreamed of traveling to Peru? How many times have you thought that Peru is a “life-destination” for you? But, how many times have you, also, thought that you want to experience a change in your life; that you want to see things around you change, or at least, move at a faster pace, leading you closer to what you dream of. That you want to clarify the image in front of your eyes?
This trip to Peru combines all of the above. Because it is a journey where history meets dream – but it is happening now.
Juan & Ivan Nunez del Prado undertake to take us to unique destinations in Peru, as guides in this wonderful event. They will introduce us to what is called The Andean Prophecy. Which concerns us all.
This is a mystical journey of acquaintance with a spiritual art, beneficial for our daily life, for our health and for our mental balance.
Find the day by day schedule here: PERU2023eng
Day 1 – (Sept 3) Sacred Valley
• Arrival to Cusco, transfer to Sacred Valley, check-in at the hotel and registration. Introduction and presentation from 5pm to 7pm.
Day 2 – (Sept 4)
• Pilgrimage to Huanqa sanctuary (near Pisaq) (empowerment rituals along with all explanations needed). A traditional offering (despacho) ritual will be held on afternoon.
Day 3 – (Sept 5)
• Ritual at the Imperial Palace of Machu Picchu, where the five Inca couples of the modern Inca Empire were present. All rituals and explanations will be shared by our teachers and guides.
Day 4 – (Sept 6)
• Visit to Ollantaytambo. A lovely story of love and war, of patience and power. Rituals and explanations will be fully given by our teachers.
Day 5 – (Sept 7)
• Ritual in Moray with Pachamama, the Cosmic Mother, and then in Pachar with Mama Runtu Kayan, wife of Wiraqocha Inca (and mother of Pachakuti Inca).
Day 6 – (Sept 8th) Cuzco
• We will visit the beautiful Chinchero where we will meet a historical and mystical point of the transition of powers to the Incas.
Day 7 – (Sept 9)
• We will visit Urpi Kancha and later the place Tipon, for ritual and guidance. We will receive explanations about the well known Huaskar Inca and we will have the chance to work energetically building the New Era.
Day 8 – (Sept 10)
• We will visit the famous and important Qori Qocha, known as the enlightenment place of the Inca Pachacuti. Important place, important rituals to do…
Day 9 – (Sept 11)
• City of Cuzco, working with the Puma of the Kay Pacha and the Frog of the Uju Pacha (the world we live in and the inner world). A little more about the Panacas with the rituals of the day.
Day 10 – (Sept 12)
• We will visit beautiful Pumamarca in order to build our inner power visiting the strong and powerful connections of the Incas and the Qollas of the past.
Day 11 – (Sept 13)
• The place of manifestation, is Urcos, and here we will be guided to the sixth level of consciousness, participating in the coronation ceremony of the Inca and the Qolla. Temple of Wiraqochan.
Day 12 – (Sept 14)
• This is the last day of the Enlightenment Couple event.
Travel Dates & Prices
Arrival: – Sept 3, 2022 in the afternoon (in Cusco)
End: – Sept 14, 2022 in the morning (in Cusco)
Participation fee: – US $2,960 per person (+ bank fees)
Included in the price:
• Hotels in the Sacred Valley and Cusco – Sept 3 (evening), until Sept 14 (morning).
• Hotel room to share with your partner or a person of the same gender, half board (breakfast and lunch or dinner). *Please see below for own room supplement
• All entrance fees and bus rides to the sacred sites.
• Hotel room and breakfast in Cusco from 13 to 14 September
Not included in the Price:
• Travel from the airport to the hotel (and return)
• *Own room supplement – please add $500 to your payment to Ivan (in Peru)
• Food not included on Sept 3
• Drinks for lunch and dinner as well as voluntary tips
• Dinners. Please consider around US $30 per day for food and drinks
Reservation & Payment
You do not have to be a Paqo to join this group, but it is helpful to have a little understanding of the Andean tradition. I can help you with that.
If you’d like to join me, let me know by e-mail (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org ) so that I can put you on the list.